Terms of Sales & Other Policies
Terms of Sale
Synergy Americas strives to deliver tested and proven products and support to create a cleaner and safer environment for you, your clientele, students, employees, residents and family; and we try to do so at a low margin and a fair price. Our discount structures are aggressive, so much so that we are not in a position to offer in-house credit terms. If you need credit, please use a bank or other lending institution.
So, in the simplest terms possible, here is how that plays out:
1. We accept many forms of plastic: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Within 24-48 hours of your transaction clearing, we will have your product in route to you.
2. We accept ACH payments by completing a simply online form and submitting an image of check. If you are going to use this method, then please select "Bill Later" and then use the form on our site to pay by check. Within 24-48 hours of your transaction clearing, we will have your product in route to you.
Refunds & Returns
Synergy Americas stands behind our product 100% and is dedicated to providing the best possible quality of product and solution we can.
We strive hard to provide the best technical support available and when we find an issue, we work hard to resolve the issue.
A couple of basic rules:
1. We are constantly at work to ensure that our products deliver as described. If an issue arises, you must allow us to help resolve that issue in a timely manner before a refund will be granted.
2. “You have gone a different direction” or “The product is not easy to use” is not a reason to request a refund. Your business model changes or technical expertise is not a reason we will grant a refund.
3. We offer a 14 day refund, after that time period, we do not refund monies. We will certainly help support you and your cleaning protocol, but we now make no exceptions to this rule. The 14 day period is from the start of your original purchase.
Freight Terms & Delivery Methods
Synergy Americas is looking to provide some of the best commercial terms for free-freight & delivery in the industry, and these are associated with your customer classification.
These are as follows:
1. Distributors: This class of customer must provide proof of an established business entity and proof of professional liability insurance. To purchase in this customer class and obtain this level of discount, you must consistently purchase a minimum of 14 cases of mixed product per order. If your order total is at $2500.00 or more, your freight to anywhere in the lower 48 United States is free.
2. Agents & Contractors: This class of customer must provide proof of an established business entity and proof of professional liability insurance. To purchase in this class, an order must be in excess of $250, and orders of more than $500 will be shipped freight-free to anywhere in the lower 48 United States.
3. End-Users: This customer may purchase at any volume and will receive free-freight on orders of $250 or more.
Policy Regarding Your Privacy
We are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principals of the data protection legislation in the United States. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. If you register as a customer or subscriber you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information provided by you is not available for sale or use by third parties. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the Website/Services and of new information that pertains to our business.
Information collected by our company include:
Synergy Americas, Inc implements several tracking code systems such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel which indirectly will collect user information such as order data, location, and page flow tracking. This information is not saved directly within the website, but is directly implemented and passes personal information to those systems. Third party applications such as Analytical page tracking and order tracking are stored along with geolocation, IP, order, and other personal information to help better provide a clear pathway our users utilize and take.